Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: My wheels...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My wheels...

I passed my unrestriced bike licence back in November 2003. After passing my test i had a Suzuki GSF600N Bandit, which i kept for 18 months. The Bandit was a great introduction to the world of big bikes and I'm still a big fan of the Bandit's looks now. There are tons of bits & pieces available for modifying the looks and performance of the Bandit and it's still a favourite among stunt riders and wheelie schools in it's 1200cc form!

I now ride a Kawasaki ZRX1100 after spending weeks hunting around for my next bike! I prefer the looks of naked bikes, which is good because they tend to have lower insurance costs! I took a few bikes out for test rides before deciding on the ZRX and i'm very pleased with my choice so far

Here are a couple of pics...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter