Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: Should i buy a minimoto ??

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Should i buy a minimoto ??



I keep looking at minimotos and really fancy getting my hands on one for a laugh. I don't want to spend too much money as i don't plan to race it or anything. It will be purely for fun...





I've also been looking at the go-ped style scooters too and they look great fun.

I'm hoping to pick up one of these 'toys' up at the International Motorcycle Show at the NEC in November

What do you think?


Update : The NEC was a bit of a disappointment when it comes to minimotos. There were a few small stalls selling them but they were competition models and too expensive to warrant buying one just for fun. I'll keep my eyes open when i visit the National bike show at the G-Mex, Manchester in January. Watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter