Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: My bike just got louder!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My bike just got louder!

After spending the afternoon scrubbing my new front tyre in, Simon from Northwest Bikers offered to remove the 'removable' baffle from my exhaust. I've tried in the past but gave up after almost lifting the bike off the ground by it's baffle! The can just didn't want to part with it! Simon came up with another plan... Take the can off and push the baffle out - Simple idea but it worked! The bike has a lovely rumble to it on tickover and sounds like a muscle bike should on the move. The bike feels more responsive now and definitely pulls harder. Before the baffle was removed the bike sounded a bit spluttery on tickover and almost seemed a bit choked up on the move.

Definitely a worthwhile job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter