Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: New car (again!!)

Sunday, March 02, 2008

New car (again!!)

I've only had the Z3 for 6 months but it's proved very thirsty for such a small car. I was hoping it wouldn't have such a bad drink problem, especially compared with my old 5 series, but i was wrong. I love the looks and handling of the Z3, not to mention the noise it makes, but i'm fed up of feeding it's habit! I was getting barely more than 55 miles from £10 worth of fuel so it's had to go...
I've stuck with BMW but have lost the familiar badge... Here's the new car which i should be collecting on Thursday with a bit of luck! It's a Mini Cooper S. It's all Dawn's fault for buying a Mini One last year and letting me have a go! It has 170 bhp and is only 0.7 of a second behind the Z3 0-60mph! Not bad for a 1.6!







2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Now that's a car I fancy living 3 miles from the factory and watching it on the test track. Just not practical with 3 kids!
Peter

12:53 pm  
Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for your comment Peter. I collect the car tomorrow and can't wait!

I bet the go well around the test track.. I was well impressed when i test drove it and i'm swapping my 2.8L BMW Z3 for it!

1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter