Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: Long time no speak....

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Long time no speak....

It's been ages since I last did an update on here so I've decided it's about time I brought it all up to date!

Since my last post, I was unfortunately put at risk of redundancy and so the black triple had to go. I had the bike on finance and really didn't fancy having it hanging round my neck if I didn't find any work. I was gutted to sell the bike and will definitely be looking for another 1050 triple in the future, particularly the matt black model.

Anyway, I found another job, took a small drop in pay and more than doubled my daily commute. Hopefully, it will be worth the sacrifice and I will end up being a qualified Engineering Technician at some point in the not so distant future.

Anyway, I'll gather some pictures of the various vehicles we've had since my last update! (There have been a few, oops)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter