Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: New car on the way.....

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New car on the way.....

Well, I put a deposit down on my next BMW yesterday!

It's a 1998 E39 528i SE with only 51500 miles on the clock!
It is fitted with deep dish 18" BMW wheels, has a very dark green leather interior (looks almost black), bodykit, Schnitzer mirros and small roof and boot spoilers.

My uncle heard about the car and phoned me so i went to see it without knowing what to expect really. I was dreading the car looking like a boy racer machine when i heard about it but was pleasantly surprised when i got there. It's a stunner!

Here's a photo taken with my phone, which is rubbish! I will post more once my 318 coupe is sold and i pick this new one up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter