Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: Back to school... bike school that is!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Back to school... bike school that is!

I've decided to go back to school... bike school that is!

I've had my full motorbike licence for almost 3 years now and have learned a lot from riding out with other people aswell as just developing my own skills each and every time I take to 2 wheels. Recently I've found that I'm lacking in confidence and reluctant to push my bike. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the thrill of acceleration and leaning into corners but I find myself slowing down, possibly a bit too much, when I find myself on unknown roads.

I'd prefer to be safe rather than sorry but there is room for improvement. I'm getting better at reading the road but have decided to have a few advanced riding lessons. I've got a session booked with Grangers School of Motoring in Warrington after meeting one of their instructors last weekend when Gemma went for her first big bike lesson. They can be contacted on 01925 759569. They offer everything from CBT to advanced training.

I go back to 'school' on Friday morning so I will report back soon, unless i get a detention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter