Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: Gemma has started big bike lessons

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Gemma has started big bike lessons


Gemma had her first big bike lesson on Saturday and it went very well. The bike stayed shiny side up, Gemma stayed the right way up and she mastered the art of clutch control too. Her next lesson is this coming Saturday and she should be taking to the roads after a bit of practice at the training centre.

I went down to the training centre with her last Saturday and have ended up booking a morning of advanced training for myself on Friday!
Watch this space for progress reports! With a bit of luck Gemma will have her un-restricted licence in a few weeks... Just have to hope she doesn't leave me for dust once she gets out there on a big bike!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gemma here,
enjoyed my first ride on the er5 very much, not sure it's the bike for me when i pass my test, would recommend grangers for bike lessons and stuff, they're all really nice,

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter