Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: Our old 'banger'

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our old 'banger'

Because our money tree appears to have died and things are pretty tight, we decided to sell Gemma's car and pay off the finance. The original plan then was for me to use my bike for work but it rains too much!! Instead, i've bought a 1995 BMW 320i coupe, just like my first ever BMW, which was a 318is coupe. I paid £620 for it after finding it on ebay! I thought it would have shot up to over £1000 when i saw it on there but i got a bid in at the last minute and won!

It's a bit rough around the edges but really nice for a 14 year old car... It drives really well and i have that straight six noise back at last :o)















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter