Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: Gemma's TW gets a makeover!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Gemma's TW gets a makeover!!

I've spent most of the day cleaning Gemma's TW and painting the exhaust and swingarm. The salt and dirt from the roads had made the exhaust and swingarm look tatty so i decided to give them a lick of paint to tidy things up a bit. It's amazing how much difference it's made to the overall appearance.. I'd just finished cleaning it up when it started raining cats & dogs! Typical!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice that you said it rained cats and dogs......

On what day was this ?

I only ask as I work for the Met Office and my records must be a little out !

2:09 am  
Blogger Mark said...

It was yesterday.. Tuesday 13th June. It rained for around 3 hours solid but soon dried out because it was still very warm. It's not the first time a weatherman has got it wrong!

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter