Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: Update : My morning of advanced training...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Update : My morning of advanced training...

Well, I really enjoyed my morning out with Malcom, instructor and owner of Grainger motorcycle training in Warrington.

We headed out towards Holmes Chapel and i was in front to begin with. Malcom gave directions over the radio but didn't say an awful lot until we pulled over to talk about the ride so far. Malcom then led for a while to show the correct road position to be taken. We pulled over again for a short chat before heading out with me in front once again. The morning went well and I've decided that joining RoSPA and doing further training towards the RoSPA test is the way to go.

The Grainger School of motoring website can be found here http://www.grainger-som.piczo.com

and the RoSPA website can be found here http://www.rospa.co.uk/drivertraining/courses/advanced_tests/motorcycle_scooter.htm

I'm hoping to start the training early next year. My time is taken up with a mixture of work and DIY at the moment as I am preparing my house for sale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter