Mark's World of motorbikes, cars and stuff...: NEC International motorcycle & scooter Show 2006

Friday, November 03, 2006

NEC International motorcycle & scooter Show 2006

Well, what a great show. We went to the NEC last year and I was a bit disappointed but this year was great. Plenty to look at and drool over!

I particularly liked the Buell's and some of the BMW's.

Here are a couple of shots from the show and a link to my gallery too







http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v293/banditnovice/NEC2006/?action=view&slideshow=true

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary you slacker, your last post was nearly 3 months ago!

5:59 pm  
Blogger Mark said...

Yeah, i know! I'm a lazy bleeder! Off to the lakes tomorrow so might have some pictures to add to my blog then...

8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter